“certified instructor of “SketchUp”, V-Ray”, “Autodesk AutoCAD”,,
graphic designer of architecture, illustrator
Humanist, teacher and illustrator – generator of ideas and visualisations.
Karlis has more than ten years experience of architecture illustration and graphic design. He is sharing his knowledge with a big variety of specialists, and is leading specialized courses. He organizes and attends various workshops, leads seminars, related with 3D design and 3D visualizations. Certified instructor of “SketchUp”, “V-Ray” and “AutoCAD”.
Karlis is one of our UAB “GeoNovus” team members – partner in Latvia.
In his free time he is taking pictures with the drone. At the moment he is driven by his project “Medieval Riga”.
During the conference Karlis will lead you with a lecture and the workshop.
During the lecture he will share some examples and some creative techniques for interior design project creation with SketchUp Pro:
– how to properly manage SketchUp Models with Tags and Outliner;
– how to create color accurate designs, make your own tiling textures and material libraries.
– how to use watermarks for better design presentation;
– must have plugins for interior designers.
During the workshop “LayOut Workshop from 3D to 2D” he will develop these topics:
– how to set up your “SketchUp” model for design documentation and presentation creation in LayOut;
– dynamic Component Workshop;
– how to add simple animation features to your SketchUp components to create more compelling design presentations.